TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 3 Inch Alpine RT3 Short Arm Suspension System features Alpine IR Short Control Arms with our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These adjustable control arms and bushings team up to give your rig an unprecedented smooth and quiet ride both on and off road.
Additionally, the included front SpeedBump Bump Stops take the hard hits out of those unexpected trail surprises. This suspension system tackles rugged trails or Baja silt beds as well as the daily commute making it a no-compromise choice for the true weekend warrior with a do-it-all attitude.
Our long and short adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling.
In addition to optimizing suspension geometry, our long and short adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel whether on the highway or the trail. This results in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat.
IR Bushings reduce bind during droop for less overall bushing load during articulation. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
- JK 4 Door 3 Inch Alpine RT3 Short Arm Suspension System and Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust
- JK Wrangler (2 Door)
- Lift Height: 3 inch
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 inch
- Sold As: Kit
- 3 inch Lift Coil Springs JK2 (Front: part number 1853102; JK2 Rear: part number 1854102)
- Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit - 8-Arm (2-4 inch Lift) (part number 1415611)
- HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753418)
- Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1954776)
- Speedbump and Progressive Bump Stop Kit (part number 1958250)
- 10 inch Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1753000)
- 12.25 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1754500)
- Rear Upper Coil Spring Retainer (part number 4951400)
- Rear Lower Coil Spring Retainer (part number 4954300)
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (part number 4304400)
- Exhaust Spacer Kit (part number 2610000)
- All necessary hardware
- Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (3-4.5 inch Lift) (JK2: part number 02-01-33-400-253)
RT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
- Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-4 inch lift kits
- Alpine IR Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
- Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects