|These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
The 1.5” Sport ST1 Spring Lift System is prefect for the Jeeper who wants the look of a lifted rig and larger tires for more ground clearance.
Thanks to their minimal impact on factory suspension geometry, the coil springs will not compromise highway ride or handling, while the Progressive Front Bump Stops prevent tire contact and shock bottoming.
This is a cost-effective solution for your daily driver/trail Jeep.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height.
The Sport ST1 has minimal impact on factory geometry.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required.
These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex.
TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks.
Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Sport ST1 Spring Lift Systems are offered with Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks or without shock absorbers.
Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• JK Wrangler (2-Door)
• Lift Height: 1.5”
• Max Tire Diameter: 33”
• 1.5” Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: # 1853022 & JK2 Rear: # 1854022)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front (1.5” Lift) (# 1958150)
• 8.5” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0-2.5” Lift) (# 1753010)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shock Kit (1.5-2.5” Lift) (# 03-01-21-400-002)
Features & Benefits:
• Max Tire Diameter: 33”
• Clears larger tires for more ground clearance and aggressive looks
• Minimal impact on suspension geometry
• Front Progressive Bump Stops and front and rear strike pads provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
Street & Trail:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 4 Hours
Sport ST1 Spring Lift Configurations:
• w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1211021)
• No Shocks (# 1211000)
• w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1311021)
• No Shocks (# 1312000)